Purin asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 1 decade ago



Current GPA 是3.85 (綜合台灣成績=3.5....)

我想要主修Fine Art or Design in college

最好是進CSU 或UC....

可是我現在都還沒有拿過AP課程(除了ART AP)


SAT 應該要考多少呢?


1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    1) Having taken AP courses is a plus but not necessary to apply for fine are or design majors. It depends on your conditions and what kind of the students the college is looking for. In my opinion, you'd better get high GPA and high SAT scores.

    2) For your reference, UC Berkeley wants a GPA of 3.9 or above and a SAT of 2200 or above, generally speaking. For other UC campus, probably a GPA of 3.7 and a SAT of 2000 are preferred. Similar or lower standards apply to CSU systems. Again it depends. There are always exceptions.

    By the way, there are no "national" but "public" universities in the US. Both UC and CSU system are funded by the State of California, therefore they are "public" universities.

    You can also try the independent (private) universities in California, including Stanford, USC, Caltech, etc. Private means expensive, by the way.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.