xoxo
xoxo asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Have you EVER been to a MAC counter at Macy's or the MAC store and met a friendly sales girl?

I don't think there is such a thing, those girls are the biggest stuck up b i t c h e s I have ever met in my life!! They seriously need to get over themselves and realize they are not godesses just because they work for MAC!

Favorite Answer

OMG!!!! I thought I was the only one! They act like they are rock royalty. They hate to help and think u are strange if u don't want to spend $80 on 1oz of foundation. Then they have an attitude if you don't want to buy all 13 products they put on your face at one time. I think wearing all that black makes them uptight. They kill me trying to put electric blue and neon pink on my eyes like I work in a nightclub. Their hair is always screaming for some kind of moisturizer/conditioner. Come to think of it I only met 1 MAC person that wasn't a complete *** but she was only nice to people she thought was attractive so she was just as shallow. Good Question Girl! :-)

Never had a problem with them, we've only got one MAC counter in the city I live in and they've always been friendly.... I've met bigger stuck up bitches behind cheap department store counters!!!!!!!!!!

I totally understand what you are saying, I have definitely met rude sales people there, but the last time i went and got my makeup done there for an event, the lady was actually very nice, it really depends on the person, i have met rude people, and very nice people.

• tamala

i'm uncertain in the event that they are judging you or no longer yet i comprehend that many, many woman sense an identical - a feeling of unsureness, intimidation and purely finished confusion on the quantity of things / manufacturers in the shops to opt for between. and that i do no longer understand why they plaster their face with lots makeup whilst truly they'd desire to be exhibiting the "shopper" the thank you to maintain on with makeup that seems & feels sturdy. i'd have theory that they had be on commision and opt for you to purchase from them - so if it is so, they'd desire to make you sense lots greater welcome and helpful approximately chatting to them. My tip is to be arranged and to have accomplished your study already to what products your opt for to purchase and from which save (variety) - that way you sense armed with wisdom and are not positioned off by way of the makeup counter assistants and in trouble-free terms purchase what you opt for and are not bought into procuring an incredible variety of stuff you somewhat did no longer opt for in the 1st place. additionally take a pal(s) with you - greater self belief in numbers and keep in mind they are there to allow you to!!

well i guess it depends... the girls i saw today at the counter at M.A.C were extremley friendly and were surprisingly nice...

but i understand what you mean, some people could be like that sometimes

no kidding mac is the cheapest of all department store brands anyway. the chanel girls are nicer

hahah, i know what you mean... but for some once they get to know you they are normal... i go to mac alot so some kind of know me... but omg when i went to a pro store, holy crap....

That's why you have to find the ones with the GAY GUYS! They're the bessssst. ;-)

no, i just avoid the counter all together, they're never nice.

they have always been so nice to me?