Okay to touch DS screen?

Okay so i have this black ds lite and it's easier to play some games without taking the time to get out the stylus. I have bought screen protecters for the touch screen but the never seem to work (coming off, air bubbles, ripping). Also is there any good way to completley clean the DS?

Favorite Answer

No matter what you do, some small scratches will appear on the touch screen. I have the same DS as you, and I treat it like a baby, but its impossible to keep the touch screen perfectly preserved. Using your fingers is ok, but the stylus is always better. I'd just use it as it is and clean it with a slightly damp towel or just whipe it down with your shirt. Hope this helps.

Use a tissue to clean the touch screen. I don't know if the stylus may scratch it, but cover the tip of the stylus with felt if you can. If screen protectors come off, glue or tape them on.

You could also try to keychain the stylus in some manner so you don't have to pull it out.

Touching the screen can scratch the screen really easily by your finger nails. Also your hands have oil and it can caused the screen to go out. Thats why they created the stylus.

Well you can buy special cloths for DS but if i want to clean it clearly i use a kleenex and wipe it down it is okay to touch the screen with finger as long as your gentle and wipe your prints!