Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you staying strong?...Positive..Upbeat?

Is it coming back to you?

Favorite Answer

I'm trying....and *please* don't say I'm very trying....lol

Reality tells me that I am not going to stay strong, positive or upbeat all the time. The thought alone is exhausting. There are days that have a downside to them, that's when my coping mechanism goes into action.

• Nico

I'm trying to stay strong, positive, and upbeat but it doesn't always come back to me. That's what makes it hard.

Jeepers, Zen, at times I amaze myself as to how quickly I feel so vulnerable after an unexpected or undeserved blow, that I feel I had gone a lot farther developing my strength! But each time something quite vicious or malicious or manipulative challenges my strength, it takes less time to come back and take seat within me.

I no longer waste tears. I simply say . . D@mn, was was that all about, then feel sad for a while, but then I come back not with a vengeance, that is also a waste, but with the resolution that I must come back!

After all, as Woody Allen says : Life is 90% showing up . . and you know what? He is absolutely right.

• Ginny

I think that sometimes my positives like to play hide and seek but I have some very supportive friends that fill the space around me with so much positive energy that there is not much room for any negatives to sneak in!!

I am staying strong, trying to stay positive, & upbeat is too peppy for me. And yes it is coming back to me in love, concern, & goodwill which is exactly what I am extending.

Yes i thrive on being positive and everybody knows me as such. Its a payoff because it makes people want to be around you and when you do have a bad day people will be more willing to listen to you. Plus whats wrong with being pleasant? We need more positive people.

I am. And I don't know if it is coming back to me? I will know when it does though I bet that is the truth because one usually does know to some extent. I guess. Thank you and God Bless you.

Not at the moment. I am so far from it, that it's really not even funny. I might just stay home tomorrow or something....

• WTamSP

HI yes i am life's on the up for me yay

I'm trying....to much 'stuff' happens, I may weaken in the near future.