Would this make a good winter jacket? Pics>>?

http://www.urban-planet.com/files/images/outfits/U...

would i be able to use that in the winter?

thanks

i live in canada

Favorite Answer

yea

Source(s): me

honestly no see if the inside of that jacket was the same as the inside of the hood than yes....but that wool inside breathes so cold air could get in it. So its a good jacket if you live in LA or warm climate areas during winter ...but not if its like under 40 degrees

Yes, it's very cute, but it might not match a lot. I think you should get like a brown or black jacket, too. It's always good to have a vest, too, like a puffer vest (for the warmer days). Good luck and happy winter! Haha.

- Elizabeth -

Yes it definitely looks like you could use it for a winter jacket, with the fur and all. It would look amazing with jeans, or even khakis. Its super cute too! I would buy it if I was you!

xoxo

Trench coats come in lots of different styles and colours and you can get them at lots of stores like Esprit, Jacob, Hollister (i think). Argile or kilt desings are cute for hats. Hope that helps!

Its cute but it may not be warm enough to wear in the winter.

yes!!! that is absolutely adorable! I would wear it in a heartbeat!!! In fact, @ pacsun they have a black and green plaid one like that, that i am getting! I love the style great choice...and looks oh so warm! lol! ~hope this helps~

not warm enough for a coat.

as a warm and cozy sweatshirt, it works, but at least where i live (connecticut) you would freeze to death just wearing that

very cute i wish i had that jacket but they dont hav those stores in chicago

yeah, but if you're really unsure you can always layer under with sweatshirts etc.