Would this make a good winter jacket? Pics>>?

http://www.urban-planet.com/files/images/outfits/U...

would i be able to use that in the winter?

thanks

Update:

i live in canada

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yea

Source(s): me
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

honestly no see if the inside of that jacket was the same as the inside of the hood than yes....but that wool inside breathes so cold air could get in it. So its a good jacket if you live in LA or warm climate areas during winter ...but not if its like under 40 degrees

• 1 decade ago

Yes, it's very cute, but it might not match a lot. I think you should get like a brown or black jacket, too. It's always good to have a vest, too, like a puffer vest (for the warmer days). Good luck and happy winter! Haha.

- Elizabeth -

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes it definitely looks like you could use it for a winter jacket, with the fur and all. It would look amazing with jeans, or even khakis. Its super cute too! I would buy it if I was you!

xoxo

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Trench coats come in lots of different styles and colours and you can get them at lots of stores like Esprit, Jacob, Hollister (i think). Argile or kilt desings are cute for hats. Hope that helps!

• 1 decade ago

Its cute but it may not be warm enough to wear in the winter.

• 1 decade ago

yes!!! that is absolutely adorable! I would wear it in a heartbeat!!! In fact, @ pacsun they have a black and green plaid one like that, that i am getting! I love the style great choice...and looks oh so warm! lol! ~hope this helps~

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not warm enough for a coat.

as a warm and cozy sweatshirt, it works, but at least where i live (connecticut) you would freeze to death just wearing that

• 1 decade ago

very cute i wish i had that jacket but they dont hav those stores in chicago

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah, but if you're really unsure you can always layer under with sweatshirts etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.