Where did you go on your first date with your present spouse?

We went to the Boston Museum Of Science to see the Pink Floyd light show and then out for chinese food. Been married almost 12 years now.

*I have no idea....I've very sorry to hear you're separating. Best wishes to you, take care.

*Jim Brick....I didn't know you had such a romantic streak in ya buddy!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*Kelly....that's so cute! I love these stories!

*Larry....that's so sad. Can't you spark it up again maybe???

Favorite Answer

St. Augustine, Florida. It was a surprise for her. She had no idea where we were going. I planned everything.

We've been married for 5 years now.

My husband took me on a first class trip on the Verde River Train, which is a nice ride through the AZ countryside, and we had champagne, strawberries, and a light lunch at mid-day. It was a three hour car ride there and back, but it was so romantic. He planned the entire trip and surprised me. Our first wedding anniversary is coming the first week of November. He is such a loving, fun, romantic guy, and my best friend.

Congradulations on your soon to be 12th anniversary! My first husband and I were married for fourteen, then I was a widow for ten years. Well, eleven, as my current husband and I were married shortly after our first year of dating. Actually, a year and four months, to be more precise. lol

Don't remember. Maybe that translates into the fact that I'm not in love with her. Oh, and I might add that it bothers me to read all these romantic answers. Wish I had the same...

I wish I could, Kim. But looking back, I don't believe there was ever a spark there in the first place. It's a long story and this isn't the place for it anyway...

Our first date... I was SO nervous... I am always on edge and extremely PAINFULLY shy, just part of my personality. But we went to Sagebrush Steakhouse. They had a choochoo train going all over the the restaraunt (up top where the ceiling is) and little "barrels" with peanuts in them...

That is really all I remember except he kept smiling at me because he knew how nervous I was... he thought it was cute I guess. We were supposed to go to a movie that night but we were talking and talking and we were too late for the movie we wanted to see. We have been together for a year and a half now.

Source(s): Jen

I took her to see a creative movie then had some chicos tacos before taking her to my hometown-cuidad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico...I showed her around town...as took her site seeing in various sites known as scenic drives. We layed on top of the grassy field underneath a huge Mexican flag pondering at the beautiful stars. Then we ended the night snuggling in her dorm with her a top my chest wishing the night would never end! The whole night I only had $20, I don't know how i pulled it off...but I also bought her gift while crossing the border back to El Paso, TX USA!

My first date with my husband of 9 1/2 years was at the beach for a long night walk. We sat on the beach for 4 hours and talked about each other's likes and dislikes. It was the best time I have ever had.

• Karri

It was a set up. I was taken to a party by my brother, he introduced me to my a guy and we contiuned to date from that day on for 6 years until we married in 1991. Have been married since. So I guess we've been together for 22 years. However, we live separately now for undisclosed reasons, (we are currently working on it).

Great question, Kim!! :)

Anyways, I met my now-wife in college. Since we were college students, our first date was dinner and a movie. But because I said "dinner" and not "a quick bite to eat", she was expecting we eat at a sit-down place. She was quite surprised when I suggested McDonald's. Needless to say, it quite threw her off when I said McDonald's.

And our first movie was the one with Robert Redford and Celine Dion sang that song "Because You Loved Me." I chose that because I figured she's a chick, she's gonna like this movie. Was I wrong! she HATES chick flicks.

Needless to say, I more than made up for that and we've been married for 6 years after a 4-year courtship.

We met at work, and talked every so often but didn't really do much about it.

Someone came up to us (seperately) at work, and said a bunch of people were getting together at a restaurant after work that night(before long weekend).

Well, we got there and no one else had showed up so we ate together and then went to the casino and back to my place after, to chat the night away.

It turns out, it was a set up to get us together!

That was almost 8 years ago.

Went out to dinner and out for a few drinks afterward. Been married 5 years.

To Bennigans for our very first date. We met on matchmaker.com, so I wanted some place very public and near my house in case he was a freak.

For our real first date (after we actually met), my husband actually flew home especially for me (he was out-of-town for work). We had sushi and then had a drink together at a bar. The next day we had brunch together and then he flew back to continue his work trip.

We've been together for 5 years tomorrow and married for 2 years.