What are some popular brand name perfumes in Egypt right now?

In Cairo or Alexandria?

I'm visiting my cousins in a few weeks who live there, and want to get them some presents. I was thinking perfume...what are some popular ones over there right now?

I was thinking one of the Jennifer Lopez perfumes or the Sarah Jessica Parker ones.

Favorite Answer

we have all the famous brands.

but they are expensive. so, get your gifts from the Free Shop in the airport when you arrive so that you know what you get

and what you need.

you will find in the Free Shop and in the regular cometics shops Dior , which is the best.

Channel 5 which is super.

Beyond Paradise which is heavenly.

• aston

convinced they're, I really have some wager tops myself. you'll discover the emblem in branch shops in Cairo and also small midrange priced womens placed on shops. Love their tops yet hate the shrink of their pants. For me, they're continuously too huge contained in the bottom. wager is an exceptionally standard style in Australia and have self assurance me Australian vogue contained in the midrange is larger than contained in the U.ok. and maximum designers agree.

What ?! so your cousins turned out to be Females ?...I have no idea of female clothing but Escada's so cool...as a perfume.

we have all brands available at faces shops and the free shops

Here we are up-to-date, it all depends on whether they are or not, the rest depends on your taste..

so tell me what's your taste?

We have everything here... and all up to date.. dont worry you can get anything from here...