Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

home tattoos?

ok how do i get a home tattoos? i have a pen...and the design...but how do i do it? how long will it last?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I second what everyone else has said, PLUS the ink in pens aren't meant for being in your skin. You will have an allergic reaction and probably end up with a terrible infection.

Don't be stupid. If you're not old enough to get a tattoo legally, then wait. Do you really wanna risk it? Is it really worth it for some ugly tattoo that will never look right?

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

First off, NO pens have toxic ink in them, thats ridiculous. Now, I strongly recommend against this, for multiple reasons: its really easy to scar yourself not that big of a deal) its really easy to get an infection... possibly something serious. You could scrub with lysol all day, youll never get a house sterile enough to tattoo unless you know what youre doing. And if you want a home tattoo because you want one, but arent old enough, or dont want parents to find out... keep in mind that WHEN your tattoo gets infected, youre gonna have to tell your parents, or you could DIE from the infection.

• 1 decade ago

Are you crazy you could end up with HEP--C or some kind of infection. You should never have a home tattoo done period. Let me tell you something there is no cure for HEP-C.. So you need to get that thought of a home tattoo right out of your mind and wait til your old enough to have one done professionally.

• 1 decade ago

NOOOO dont do it.. home tattoos are never a good idea. GO TO A PROFESSIONAL !!!!!!!!!!! You risk infection, and permanant scaring, not to mention, having an ugly tattoo for the rest of your life

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

DON'T DO IT!!! I knew someone who done it and totally ruined it that he had to covered up with different tattoo... let the Pro tattoo artist do it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd tell you how to do but I'd hate myself for it.

It turns blue even if you do it with black ink and after a while, you notice a lot of scabbing and peeling.

It will stay on forever, thats why it sucks.

Its like having scribbles of a 5 year old on your hand..

It sucks, don't even try it.

• 1 decade ago

PLEASE DON'T DO the foolish thing like that.. If you really wanna have a tattoo done.. GO TO the good tattoo artisists.

Blessed be and God bless

• 1 decade ago

I dont think thats a good idea.. go to a professional.

unless you're talking about an Bic/Faber-Castell Pen

then knock your self out

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Can you say ink poisoning, infection, or IV antibiotics?

Just a bad idea.

• 1 decade ago

Don't do it! Hep-c, infections & bad scaring probable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.