why do people hate nigeria so much?

nigeria is a country in west africa.

Favorite Answer

I think a lot of people (not all) have preconceived stereotypes of Nigerians as scammers and con-artists when that is not the case. As a matter of fact, I think those scammers and con-artists are geniuses if they are able to get money from strangers, although that is very wrong. There are scammers and con-artists everywhere.... how about the internet scams you see here on the internet about florida vacations and such? There are so many mortgage frauds going on in America, by Americans.... oh but wait they cant be stereotyped as con-artists!

OMG that Lina H is such a b!tch. West Africans are so rude? Actually, West Africans have manners and are very respectful of their elders and other people..... em that is common African traditions. How about your black American men who drive by me in cars trying to hit on me as if Im a prostitute? Now that is very very immature, disgusting and rude! Some people are just really dumb to stereotype West Africans as 'rude and snobbish'. However, I will snob you if we met in person, Lina.

Source(s): Nigerian Babe

I don't. There are thieves and criminals everywhere, whether the thieves operate locally or internationally, are raw or sophisticated, the difference is the same. It also doesn't matter how they are dressed.

I dont.

The ladies there are beautiful

Like this light skin- 100% black chick.

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/6660/blackafric...

because some of the ppl are thiefs and criminals

scams, do you know what it means?

I dont!!!