promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

IF the Dog Chapman can't have his TV show for using the "N" word...can we go down the list of others?

Some are saying the Dog Chapman shouldn't be allow to have his own TV show because he used the "N" word and racial slurs in a "PRIVATE" conversation.

If that's TRUE can we also ban the follwing people who have used the "N" word and used racial slurs:

1. Micheal Jordan...who said black basketball players are better than white ones BANNED!!!

2. Jesse Jackson: Countless times BANNED!!!

3. Rev. Sharpton: Countless times BANNED!!!

4. Isiah Thomas who said whites are "crackers" BANNED!!!

5.Fouise Farakan: Countless BANNED!!!

6. Jamie Fox BANNED!!!

7. The Cosby Show: Extremely Racist against white people and routinely depicts whites as stupid: BANNED!!!!

We can go on and on...blacks can be just as if not more racist than any other groups.

What's your thoughts?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh heavens no...... everybody else is ALLOWED to be racist EXCEPT white Americans......

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

How you guys think that it being a "private" conversation makes it better is ridiculous! It just goes to show there a "host" other celebrities who are 2-faced.

1. Larry Bird also said black players are better that white. He EVEN went on to say that he felt INSULTED when a WHITE player from the opposing team was guarding him. So ok let's ban him too.

2/3 Both these two are politicians who make a living off social chaos. Like SOOO many white politicians have. All of their actions have NEVER been accepted by the majority of black people regardless of how some white ppl try to make it seem. If they are banned so will all those hypocritical white politicians-especially in the GOP! But regardless of their faults they HAVE done a lot of good for black ppl and J. Jackson even brought back POW's once. But I'm sure you'll dismiss that.

4.When & where did he say this! & how come his white boss hasn't fired him. Eminem sayed N***** how come he wasn't banned, said fa*g**t too-countless of times.

5.Ban Farrakhan from WHAT exactly? Has David Duke been banned from anything? And the Nation Of Islam now has caucasian members and are abandoning their black supremist doctrine? What about the Klan-who historically have commited murder, arson & rape. Not the NOI.

6.Jamie Foxx-I mean really pls you really are reaching.

7.LOL this was the REAL kicker. There is buffoonery that goes all around on this show. Whites are hardly a "target". ITS A COMEDY! Of all the countless black comedies where everyone is an idiot-do you protest that too-didn't think so. And what about FRIENDS-was that racist for that having any black ppl routinely on it until the last 2 seasons? Frasier anyone-NOT BANNED. Some white ppl are trying TOO hard to play the victim role & try to say that's what blacks do. But you've been complaining since we wanted to vote & sit in the front of the bus, so NOT surprising. Oh & IMUS got another radio show-WOW was anyone shocked? A. Sharpton said he SHOULD be able to make a living-doesn't seem like he wanted him banned.

• 4 years ago

It's a pity "Sarah Connor" was axed. Entertaining, interesting series. Yet "Heroes," which has been in the sh*tter for over a season, goes on. Fox should have given it a lil more time -- the Christian Bale movie is going to revive interest in the franchise. I'm not going to be too hard on "American Idol," though. I enjoy it for what it is and it's a great lead-in for one of my favorite new series, "Fringe." At times it's good to have one BIG, easily-consumed hit people can rally around. I'm worried NBC won't renew "Medium," what with the massive-chinned, skunk-haired comedian (sorry, Jay) getting a daily 10pm program. "Medium" is so underrated -- the perfect blend of horror, fantasy, and real-life drama.

• 1 decade ago

I asked this question yesterday. The best answer was we have a double standard here in the United States. Black people can make racist comments and not be fired but if white people even think about it they are BRANDED a racist.

On the "Dog" story, what makes that so bad is it was his SON who recorded the conversation and sent it to the media. Everyone has the right to think what they want within a family setting. It is called trust. So what if we are not politically correct all of the time. Give people a break.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When is every white person going to learn that the media is NEVER going to allow white people to have their own thoughts anymore. Dog has done so much good in the last 30 years by putting away violent criminals and trying to keep our streets clean of filth. I know what you are going to say, "dog was involved in a murder 30 years ago". Yeah we all know that! The difference between him and the you know whos is that he changed his life around and most you know whos do not. He may have a predjudice, but who could blame him. The bs he has to deal with on a daily basis would make me predjudice too. Anyone who thinks otherwise has lost their ability to reason or just plain hates whitey unconditionally.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are just stupid. Only white people can be racist. Those Damn Crackers just have no morals.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

His conversation may have been private but that just makes the matter worse. It revealed that he is indeed a racist and the "Dog" act he displays on the telly is nothing but a big fraud.

If you dont like what a celebrity says about your skin tone, dont try to justify what Dog did, speak up!.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I first heard the short version and just now got to hear the long version of this phone conversation between Tucker and Mr. Chapman.

I hear a Father disciplining a son whose girlfriend was making threats and stirring up problems between the family members.

Every family has at one time or another gotten on to their children who were hanging around people who were a bad influence.

It is extremely obvious Mr. Chapman was very correct in his assessment of the whole situation concerning his son Tucker and his girlfriend.

While Mr. Chapman is talking to his son the very son whose is recording this conversation is lying to his Dad on this tape about his girlfriends intentions.

THEY WERE NOT JUST HIS GIRLFRIENDS INTENTIONS ~ OBVIOUSLY!!!

Shame on A&E, Black leaders for getting involved and promotion a rebellious son.

• 1 decade ago

to my fellow whites who say it is a private conversation, take one minute to think about this.

if i was a black man who had a tv show, and my show was all about morality and getting peolple and kids to be decent respectable members of society. and one day my private phone call was taped and i was heard saying CRACKERS ARE FILTHY SMELLY BEASTS WHO SMELL LIKE WET DOGS AND SMELLY CHEESE AND THEY LOOK LIKE SICK ANEMIC WEIRDOS. will you be falling overyourself to defend me, a black man, because it was a private conversation ? you hypocrites will be the first one asking for my neck. some of you morons need to take a minute out of your victim mentality lives and try the shoe on the other foot sometimes before you talk. it makes you a better decent human being.

your mentality is the mentality of someone who sees a family whose son dies, and you laugh about it, until your son dies, and then you realise the pain actually involved.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, I completely agree. The reason why it doesn't happen is because we are not whiney babies who need to shout "racism" at every joke we here on the tv or radio against white people. We actually laugh.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2pts. Listen your race put this on themselves. If people of different races were treated fairly in the first place; we would have this problem. moan moan moan.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.