what to do i feel lazy and weak after masturbation ?

i am a 16 year old boy

my height is 5"5inches

my weight is 45kgs

suggest me something

i tried to leave this but after 2 days or more

i get involed again

plzz help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee????????

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You've released your stress, and you're short of breath after climax.

• 1 decade ago

Once the sexual act ends by the ejaculation, pituitary gland secretes the hormone prolactin whose primary action is to block libido & erection. But prolactin is a typical neuroendocrine response in depressed mood and irritation and so also can bring weakness, migraine and nausea towards sex. The effect is different among subjects and it has to be considered normal to a certain extent. Masturbation isn't bad or unhealth but in the case you're a little bit underweight or having some nutritional deficiency the event can magnify giving annoyance, especially at your age!

• 1 decade ago

pal!dont stay in the house it wont get any better.go out,do some sport like weight lifting that get you too tired to masturbate.go mountain hiking,see the nature,tht make you realise tht there are things much more worth than sitting inside and masturbating.after like 2 weeks you'll see that you wont feel the need to masturbate.of course its important to masturbate,but doing it too often can make you unable to concentrate which is something vital for your age concerning studies and all that.this lazyness that you feel is normal and what i dont understand is that doctors denies that,but i felt tht whn i was your age.in fact in training such as boxing coaches tells you not to masturbate because it ruins your knees.dont you feel that your knees are weak when you masturbate?

do like i told u ok!!

cheers

• 1 decade ago

Sperm is where all of your super-powers are!

Once you blow your load they are gone! You have to re-charge there superman!

...If you have really, REALLY good powers, you can blow one right through your roof, then you can masturbate and aim it at your lightswitch, and voila! Lights are off! You don't even have to get up, you're tired because you haven't learned to aim yet.

Theres a superhero slot for "junk-boy" I think, you take out crooks with your massive loads, junk boy can make it super sticky for those uncanny situations, or you can just blow the gun from his hand... Anyways, think about it, once you're not so tired after you're done, and can "come-to-forwishen" like, twelve times in 40 seconds, contact the daily bugal, I hear they have openings.

Hope I helped..

:-)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Dont worry thats a perfectly normal reaction, ejaculation is quite a feat for the body to perform,so that is why you feel weak.

• mako
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I guess you must have masturbated too long a time to ejaculate, that why you feel tired after orgasm. Naturally after you are satisfied, you feel lazy because you are tired. It natural boy, don't worry. Carry on masturbating!!

• 1 decade ago

This is normal. When you ejaculate, your body releases chemicals/hormones into the bloodstream which help you feel relaxed and less stressed.

• 1 decade ago

when you beat off you come to the point of an orgasm when this happens all the muscles in your body tighten up and then relax again so you relaxed or possibly tired.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chances are matey that ye be lazy and weak before you masturbate as well only ya are so horny you ferget.

• 1 decade ago

Try not to do that.It`s kind of danger to your future sex life.If it is that important to you ,go ahead & find yourself a GF.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.