What are some government careers that carry over time for retirement from military?

I am looking to go from being a corpsman in the united states navy into some other government agency that offers 20 year retirements that carrys over from being in the military (in my case 5 years). I want to be a officer so I am trying to get my bachelors soon. I know there are things such as Public Health... show more I am looking to go from being a corpsman in the united states navy into some other government agency that offers 20 year retirements that carrys over from being in the military (in my case 5 years). I want to be a officer so I am trying to get my bachelors soon. I know there are things such as Public Health Service which would be nice cause I would rather not move around every 2 years and still keep the same types of benefits.