? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

問一些英文的問題

請你直接以自身的經驗回答就可以了

What kind of people do you (not) like?

What are some things that people complain about? Why?

What kind of people do you prefer to meet?

What is the ideal parent/friend/partner like?

Describe one of your closest friends.

Do you have any childhood friendships that are still strong today? Tell us about them.

Do you have any long distance friends?

What personality type are you?

What kind of job would you like to have in the future? Why? (intersting/hours/pay/difficult etc.)

What are some jobs that you think would be boring/intersting? Why?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

請你直接以自身的經驗回答就可以了

What kind of people do you (not) like?

I like people who has understanding and care for other people .

I do not like people who only think of their interest .

People complains about higher foods price and lower pay check .

Because people in power are incapable and not doing a good job .

I prefer to meet people from all walks of life and share experience to each other .

The idea parents are like parents that responsible .friend is like friend that really true to you .partner is like partner that won't stab you in the back .

Describe one of your closest friends.

My closest friends are I can always open my mouth and ask for help .And they

are really willing to help .

I do have a few childhood friendships .They are like my family .I think friendships are always built and stronger over the time .

Do you have any long distance friends?

I have a few, those are friends that stay on my msn and phone book .Because it doesn't bother me at all not deleting it .who knows some time you might need to call them for some help .

What personality type are you?

I am an easy going person as enerybody does essentially think of theirself as .

First ,to be a tour guide .Who can travle and get pay ,how nice .

Second,a teacher .Who wouldn't like 2 moths vacations .and the pay is good too .

What are some jobs that you think would be boring ?

I think security guard job is quite a boring one .driver job,

also government jobs .Military jobs .

• 1) i dislike the people whos so mean and likes to talk behind someone's back.

2)it depents. sometimes people complain about something that they don't like , maybe it's bad luck or what they want but they can't get it.

probably because of that some people are greedy.

3) I would like to meet the people who is friendly kind, and likes to share .

4) I'd follow my heart to know who i like.

5) Jane is one of my close friends.she's crazy and laugh for all the things. she's a nice girl and help me alot with English.she likes weird dolls. and black is her favorite color. anyway, i felt like i like her personality.

6) if i say no. than ...

7) yes , I have some friends who are in other country.like Americans.

8)my personality type is easy going. I'm the person who can listen to others , but I have my own idea .

9)Iwould like to be a writer, I love to write something down and share my feeling with others,let people know what my thoughts are.

10) I think the most boring job is to sit in the office and doing all the same stuff again and again. like accountancy.cause if you do the same thing all the time , i donno what's the meaning of real life.

Source(s): me