Pamela asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

尋求英文大師幫忙翻譯

(一)

現在就讀虎尾科技大學動力機械工程系,為什麼我會就讀這裡呢?因為我對於機械非常有興趣,而且機械涵蓋非常廣,可以學到很多寶貴的學問,也可在日常生活中實際應用。

由於爸爸從事汽車修理,所以從小對於機械方面有初步的認知;媽媽從事家管,我在家中排行老大,還有兩個妹妹,和一隻笨狗。

(二)為何又選這篇抽背?

因為老師給我們選的三篇文章之中這篇最短,且我的英文程度不好,所以我就選擇這篇了。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Paragraph 1:

Now studying in Department of Power Mechanical Engineering at National Formosa University.Why do I chose to study here?It was because I have a great interest in all things mechanical.Moreover, machinery covers a wide range of daily life.Therefore,I can learn a lot of precious knowledge from it and widely practice in daily life.

Because my father is engaged in Car Reparing, I've gained some initial cognition in the aspect of mechine.In addition,My mother devoted herself to the whole family.In my family,I am the eldest among my siblings, besides, there are two sisters and a clumsy dog.

Paragraph 2:

(1.)

It was because this article is the shortest among others, and to the limitation of my poor English ability, so I chose it.

OR(2.)

The reason why I chose this article is because of my poor English ability and it is the shortest one beside others.

不是網頁翻譯喔

加油

2007-11-04 16:43:34 補充:

我有去你們學校網址查過!(正確科系和學校名)

Source(s): 自己
  • 思璠

(1)

Now their motivation Howe University of Science and Technology Department of Mechanical Engineering, why do I study here? Because I am very interested in mechanical, and mechanical covers very wide, can learn a lot of valuable knowledge, but also practical applications in daily life.

(2)

As my father engaged in auto repair, so the mechanical aspects from initial awareness; in the home of her mother, I ranked boss at home, there are two sister, and a so I choose this.

Source(s): me+字典

(1)

Study in the motive force department of mechanical engineering of University of Science and Technology of 虎尾<不會拼>now, why will I study in here? Because I am very interested to machinery, and machinery contains very widely, can learn a lot of valuable knowledge, can also in daily life practical application.

Because father is engaged in car's repairing, there was preliminary cognition to machinery while as a child; Mother is engaged in family's managing, I rank the eldest at home, there are two younger sisters, and a syupid dog.

(2) Why select this to be smoked and carried again?

Because this one is the shortest in three articles which teachers selected for us, and my English intensity is not good, so I choose this.

Source(s): Dreye&Me