1.a person who favors a moderate approach to the achievement of a set of goals or who holds minimal expectations for the success of a program.
2.a practitioner of minimalism in music or art.
3.of, pertaining to, or characteristic of minimalism.
4.being or offering no more than what is required or essential: a minimalist program for tax reform.
2007-11-04 11:41:01 補充：
1. One who advocates a moderate or conservative approach, action, or policy, as in a political or governmental organization.
2. A practitioner of minimalism.
1. Of, relating to, characteristic of, or in the style of minimalism.
2. Being or providing a bare minimum of what is necessary.
2007-11-04 11:41:41 補充：
1. of or relating to artistic minimalism
2. advocating minimal reforms (as in government or politics)
1. a conservative who advocates only minor reforms in government or politics
2. a practitioner or advocate of artistic minimalism
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1), The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.