Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

請高手翻譯~~我要應徵用謝謝

家庭狀況:我出生於雲林縣。家中的成員很單純,除父母外尚有姊兄2人。我的個性較為活潑開朗,積極是我散發出來的性格,處事落落大方、待人誠懇有禮是我的態度,對於有興趣之科目或活動,會積極去主動爭取與參與。在求學階段影響我最深的人是我的哥哥,高職畢業後,由於哥哥的關係與教導,對電腦方面產生興趣,所以一直對電腦方面技術有高度興趣。因而繼續就讀選擇了xx技術學院資訊管理系系就讀,亦也間接啟蒙我對資訊管理的興趣。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Family condition:I was born in Yunlin County.The member in the house is very pure, in addition to parents, stilling having the elder sister 2 elder brothers.My character is more cheery bright, is the personality that I send forth actively, deal with affairs very poised and dignified, act towards people sincere and polite is my attitude for having subject or activity of[with] interest, will go actively to fight for and participate actively.Being attending school stage influence me the most deep person is my elder brother, senior high vocational school graduation after, is interested in computer due to the elder brother's relation and guidance, so always to computer aspect the technique contain high interest.As a result continued to attend to choose the information management of the xx institute of technology department department to attend, the interest also also enlightenned me indirectly a management to the information.

Source(s): 自己