Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

一小段文章的英翻中

When people show you who they are, believe them, the first time. Not the 29th time! That is particularly good when it comes to men situations because when he doesn't call back the first time, when you are mistreated the first time, when you see someone who shows you a lack of integrity or dishonesty the first time, know that that will be followed by many, many, many other times that will at some point in life come back to haunt or hurt you.

When people show you who they are, believe them, the first time. Live your life from truth and you will survive everything, everything, I believe even death. You will survive everything if you can live your life from the point of view of truth. That took me a while to get, pretending to be something I wasn't, wanting to be somebody I couldn't, but understanding deep inside myself when I was willing to listen, that my own truth and only my own truth could set me free.

謝謝囉(勿翻譯軟體!!!!!)

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

When people show you who they are, believe them, the first time. Not the 29th time!

第一次就相信人給您的第一印象.而不是第29次.

That is particularly good when it comes to men situations because when he doesn't call back the first time, when you are mistreated the first time, when you see someone who shows you a lack of integrity or dishonesty the first time, know that that will be followed by many, many, many other times that will at some point in life come back to haunt or hurt you.

特別是遇到男人第一次不回電,第一次讓您受委屈,第一次讓您看到他沒有操守或不誠實的一面,您應該要清楚曉得還會有第二第三第100次第N次,到有天真正傷到了您.

When people show you who they are, believe them, the first time.

第一次就相信人給您的第一印象.

Live your life from truth and you will survive everything, everything, I believe even death.

誠實地面對人生讓您問心無愧,讓您走過一切困難.

You will survive everything if you can live your life from the point of view of truth.

您將走過一切困難,當您站在誠實地面的角度面對您的人生.

That took me a while to get, pretending to be something I wasn't, wanting to be somebody I couldn't, but understanding deep inside myself when I was willing to listen, that my own truth and only my own truth could set me free.

這樣的體會不容易,曾經的我勉強自己成為另一個人,但內心深處深深了解只有真實的我才能釋放我讓我真正自由.

願對您有幫助!