Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Do girls care if a guy is circumcised or not?

I am not circumcised and i asked her if she cares if a guy is circumcised or not and she said no but idk if she is lying...does it really matter to girls, and she never asked me if i was circumcised or not, so idk how she will react if one day she happens to see it lol!!

Best Answer

Do guys care if one boob is a little bigger than the other? The majority of girls are not going to look at you and run screaming in the other direction, PROVIDED that you keep it clean. Uncut guys can -sometimes- build up gunk in there... we keep our girls nice and fresh, please show the same respect.

If she's in doubt, tell her that uncut guys are usually much more sensitive and tell/show her exactly what feels good. Very hot.

Definitely something to be said for the uncut male. ;)

Source(s): Experience

Well... I really prefer circumcised. It's cleaner. Even if guys clean really well under the foreskin, it still has that little bit of penis smell, which circumcised penises don't have because that area is exposed to the air. Also, circumcised men statistically have less chance of spreading HPV.

But, that said... it's not like if a guy isn't circumcised I freak out or anything! It's not that big of a deal. It's like when girls ask if their labia are too big... Everyone has some sort of preference, but it isn't the most important thing by any means. Most girls seem to say they *kind of* like circumcised better, but some are the opposite, and none of them think of it as a decision factor when they're figuring out whether they like a guy or not.

(Incidentally, it doesn't make much difference with sensation or sex or anything practical like that... I know this because my current boyfriend got circumcised while we were going out. Made no difference really. If anything he finds there's a little more sensation now because there's less loose skin, so he gets more friction...)

It's only really in the US, where I presume you live, that girls have an issue with circumcised/uncircumcised. But it's not too rare to be intact and most girls don't mind. She probably shouldn't mind, if she likes you. Plus it makes extra pleasure for both of you yay.

Personally, I have a preference for uncircumcised men.

It is what you are used to, but the vast majority of men are uncircumcised here in the UK and it is becoming less common in the US to be circumcised.

I have only seen one uncircumsized penis and I'll be honest, it caught me off guard a little bit (not like I am a penis expert or anything). Overall I am ok with an uncircumsized penis, except oral sex freaked me out a little bit.

I would ignore it until she "sees it." No need to bring it up in conversation right now.

• Joy

To most women it does not matter unless you are uncleanly.

Uncircumcised men just need to be more fastidious about cleaning themselves. Some women I know enjoy it more because they consider it a little extra something to play with.

• To a "seasoned" gal - -it might matter - -unless she is "really seasoned" (read: slut . .. does anyone anywhere - -- your issue is irrelevant) .. . . but to someone that you are developing a true relationship - - - it's all about the TOTAL package....not THE package, so to speak.

*side note - - - there's more "cleanliness maintenance" in uncircumcised -- - -if you are on top of that, the previous advice applies---if not----notsomuch.

Source(s): Life

HM! Well, ya know, I've only been with an uncircumsized guy...no problems here! Not sure how I'd react to a circumsized one! :P

If she loves you she won't. If it's just about sex she's more likely to be particular about such physical traits.

Personally I prefer that they are, my boyfriend is, but that's what I am used to. To each his own! I don't see why she'd lie about it, though.