Does any model number Westell Wersalink 327W modem work with Cincinnati bell Zoomtown,?

or does it have to be the model D90-327W61-06?

Best Answer

I believe any dsl modem will work, and I know Versalink is the manufacturer Cincinnati Bell uses. I would say it will work. I'm about 90% sure, but you can call 513-397-4357 to find out for sure. That is Cincinnati Bells tech support line. You call that number and press option 5 to get a live tech.

omg i have the westell versalink 327w too. to connect another computer you have to buy another ethernet cord. 1.) connect the new ethernet cord to the router plug it it right next to the other ethernet (the big yellow cord.) by the way make sure it is a cat 5 ethernat cord. 2.) get the verizon soft ware and install the internet after it is plugged in. 3.) connect to the internet download the browser msn or yahoo 4.) go on the net 5.) make sure the ethernet is always in the router so it will work