Should i get in touch yet???

i went out w/ my best friend for 6 mo. we broke up about a month & a half ago. since then, we've talked about our relationship, &we still love each other deep down, but we decided to be friends. everythng between us is settled. but we havent talked in a few weeks. i'd like to talk w/ him again, but i dont want him to think i'm trying to get back with him, or that i wont leave him alone. the only reason i want to talk is bcuz i miss my best friend! i just wnt 2 check in on him, because right now he's trying to get off drugs & is having a hard time w/ school. but hes always out w/ friends and i dont know if i should call/txt him, because i dont want to annoy him while he's out. i'm a little nervous to talk, but i've been having my own problems, & i would like to chat juss fer fun, nothing about our relationship at all. Should i call him tonight? Do i sound too desperate? I'd like to have us b comfortable w/ ea. other. he hasnt called, & that realy hrts cuz i know he cares. advice?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course you should call him, that's what friends do. You say 'he hasn't called, & that realy hrts cuz i know he cares.' How do you know he isn't thinking the same thing about you?!?!?! It's not a competition to see who cracks and calls first. Give him a call tonight, if does not answer then just leave a message asking him to call you as you just want to catch up with him and chat. (make sure you have a smile in your voice on the message) If he doesn't call back straight away, don't worry, just wait a few days and try again. If you really are a friend then don't give up on him.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

call and ask if he want to hang out like you guys did before. be his friend most importantly....especially if he is going threw a lot

• 1 decade ago

Don't you have others friends to talk to?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.