Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

What Saudi King said, "Truly, America is my favorite slave"?

Update 2:

"I summon my blue-eyed slaves anytime it pleases me. I command the Americans to send me their bravest soldiers to die for me. Anytime I clap my hands a stupid genie called the American ambassador appears to do my bidding. When the Americans die in my service their bodies are frozen in metal boxes by the US Embassy and American airplanes carry them away, as if they never existed. Truly, America is my favorite slave."

King Fahd Bin Abdul-Aziz, Jeddeh 1993

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"I summon my blue-eyed slaves anytime it pleases me. I command the Americans to send me their bravest soldiers to die for me. Anytime I clap my hands a stupid genie called the American ambassador appears to do my bidding. When the Americans die in my service their bodies are frozen in metal boxes by the US Embassy and American airplanes carry them away, as if they never existed. Truly, America is my favorite slave."

King Fahd Bin Abdul-Aziz, Jeddeh 1993

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Fahd Bin Abdul-Aziz

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Saudi Arabia is just as much a slave to their oil as anyone else. What happens when it dries up? And most of them know it. The United States and Saudi Arabia have a very friendly and strong economic friendship and security friendship, regardless of a few quotes.

• 1 decade ago

did i miss something the article i got was about a what ex Saudi Ambassador said about the Sept.11th attacks. based on the article i got when i clicked on the link who cares what he said one he is from Saudi Arabia,two he is Muslim, and three it has nothing to do with your question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He didn't said that, I think it is wrong translation...can you send the article? I am able to read what he said in his origin language (arabic) and I didn't anything referes that America is his favourit slave!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Which erudite said, "Truly, conned_cerned_citizen

is my favorite slave?"

• 1 decade ago

maybe he said that becouse america buys oil from saudi. maybe.MAYBE...

oh yeah...

the present king has issues. and trust me, the next in line is more worst.

Source(s): 16 years and stories from my good adult friends dan and tatang.
  • 1 decade ago

he has the MONEY disease.....

poor man.....always gets blinded by the Bling Blings!

• 1 decade ago

I agree

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.