Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

I just bought a Sennheiser PX200 headphone for my iPod nano (2nd generation). Have I done the right thing?

I just (about an hour ago) bought a pair over the internet because wherever I look on the internet (especially at CNET), people can't seem to praise the PX200 enough.

I'm gonna use it on my iPod nano and I'm sick of wearing in-ear Sonys that just doesn't do my music library any justice.

Here are the 3 things I am looking for in a headphone...

1. Volume - It's gotta be loud! Don't lecture me about hearing loss, I enjoy my HipHop and Heavy Metal ear-drum ringing LOUD!

2. Bass - Hey, what's Common, Mos Def, Ghostface Killah or Nas track without pounding bass?

3. Design - This one I can judge by looking at the Sennheiser website pictures.

So keeping in mind the first two criteria points, have I made a great investment in the PX200, or will I be disappointed?

I was consdering the AKG K414 and Audio Technica SJ3, but the "Senns" I bought were so highly regarded in numerous sites.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't have yet what you're talkin about. But if you already ordered, then I hope it is delivered to you and meets your expectations. Like you, I want volume in sounds.

• 1 decade ago

u have your criteria. if its giving you the satisfaction, then it's you who can tell if youve done the right thing. but im sure youre enjoying that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.