He is is a boy.(isX)
He a boy. He _is_ a boy.
1Jason were the manger of a leading toy company.
2She wanted to advertise a new series of
3toys, Super Baby. Like many other advertiser
4,he invited advertising
5companiesto send him propooals
7strategies of their
9he chose ABC Conpany .Instead him of
10placing advertise in newspapers and magazines.
- AmyLv 51 decade agoBest Answer
1) Jason were the manger of a leading toy company. (were X) was
2) She wanted to advertise a new series of toys, Super Baby. (She X) He
3) Like many other advertiser (advertiser X) advertisers
4) he invited advertising companies (he invited __some__ advertising companies)
5) to send him propooals (propooals X) proposals
6) in advertising (in X) on
7) strategies of their (__and__ strategies of their)
8) produce. At last, (produce X) production
9) he chose ABC Conpany. Instead him of (Conpany X) Company (Instead him of X) Instead of him
10) placing advertise in newspapers and magazines. (advertise X) advertisement
Hope this helps =)Source(s): my english knowledge