Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英語教學法ppp文章英翻中~急~

文意順暢

專人翻~非Dr.eye直翻~

謝謝各位囉!!!

Introduction

Imagine this scene. You want to teach the present perfect continuous in your EFL class. You have already taught the simple present and present perfect with "for" and "since", and you have decided that the way to present the new structure is simply to ask students real questions such as How long have you been living in your apartment? and How long have you been learning karate? Surely, you think, the students will be able to extend their knowledge of the simple form to the continuous. When you go into class, however, your activity falls flat. The students do not really understand very well. Mystified, you ask yourself what went wrong.

What went wrong was that you were testing before teaching. You expected your students to be able to use the language before you really presented it and practiced it. They were not able to. Does this sound familiar? In my years of teaching, unfortunately, I have fallen into this trap many times. Somewhere along the way, though, I became aware of the need to arrive at an appropriate balance among the three major elements of an EFL class: presentation, practice, and production. Our goal in teaching English is, or should be, to get students to the point where they feel ownership of the language and can use it to improvise in real-world situations. In this article I would like to discuss the notion of an appropriate balance and offer some suggestions on how it might be achieved.

3 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Imagine this scene. You want to teach the present perfect continuous in your EFL class. You have already taught the simple present and present perfect with "for" and "since", and you have decided that the way to present the new structure is simply to ask students real questions such as How long have you been living in your apartment? and How long have you been learning karate? Surely, you think, the students will be able to extend their knowledge of the simple form to the continuous. When you go into class, however, your activity falls flat. The students do not really understand very well. Mystified, you ask yourself what went wrong.

試著想像一下。你想要在你"以英語為外國語"的班級中教現在完成進行式,在這之前你已經教過了簡單現在式和使用"for"和"since"的現在完成式。你認為要教新的句型只要問學生一些現實生活中的問題,比如說像是「你在你的公寓中已經住了多久了?」和「你學跆拳道多久了?」;理所當然地,你覺得你的學生有能力以他們學過的簡單式延伸到進行式。不過當你在課堂中這樣做時,你的活動無法達到你預期的效果,學生們實在不太了解。你困惑地問自己哪裡錯了。

What went wrong was that you were testing before teaching. You expected your students to be able to use the language before you really presented it and practiced it. They were not able to. Does this sound familiar? In my years of teaching, unfortunately, I have fallen into this trap many times. Somewhere along the way, though, I became aware of the need to arrive at an appropriate balance among the three major elements of an EFL class: presentation, practice, and production. Our goal in teaching English is, or should be, to get students to the point where they feel ownership of the language and can use it to improvise in real-world situations. In this article I would like to discuss the notion of an appropriate balance and offer some suggestions on how it might be achieved.

你做錯的地方在於你在教學之前就進行了測驗。你預期你的學生在你真正教學並練習之前就有能力使用英語作答。這聽起來似乎很耳熟,其實在我多年的教學經驗中,不幸地我自己也多次跳入這樣的陷阱。在這樣的經驗之路上,我體認到在"以英語為外國語教學"的班級裡,把三大要素"呈現、練習和成果"達到適當平衡點的必要性。我們教授英語的目標在於,或應該在於,讓學生對英語有自主權並且可以在現實生活中即興地使用。在這篇文章中我想要討論此一適當平衡點並提供一些可能實行的建議。

Source(s): 自己
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

你是否考慮要自學或是要去找補習班上英語課?

你是否猶豫自學好?還是補習好?

----------限時超級好康,在家學英文免費送------------

前往網址,就送限量色筆組和免費體驗課程

http://product.mobchannels.com/redirect.php?k=bbc1...

如於活動期間內再加入TutorABCJr

再享超值優惠$ 20,000現金折扣或 免費60堂課 2選一

• 1 decade ago

介紹

想像這個發生地點。 你想教在你的EFL 種類裡完美連續的這份禮物。 你已經教那些簡單禮物並且與"on"提出完美和"自從", 並且你已經決定提出新架構的這種方法簡單是 問學生真正問題象那樣多久你居住在公寓? 你學習空手道多久? 肯定,你預料到,那些學生將能把他們的簡單的形式知識延長到連續。 當你上課時,不過,你的活動沒有達到預期的效果。 那些學生其實不理解得非常好。 神祕化,你問你自己什麼出錯。

Source(s):
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.