My 2 year old dog isnt potty trained! helppp?

I got my little 3lb yorkshire terrier in June 07' knowing she wasnt potty trained, as for i knew the consequences of sometimes these little breeds can take up to 4 years! Well now its getting to the point where i might need new carpet soon. She knows what shes done is bad, she knows she's not supposed to,... show more I got my little 3lb yorkshire terrier in June 07' knowing she wasnt potty trained, as for i knew the consequences of sometimes these little breeds can take up to 4 years! Well now its getting to the point where i might need new carpet soon. She knows what shes done is bad, she knows she's not supposed to, and sometimes she'll go outside. I tried kenneling her when we're not home and sleeping but all she does is yip and get over excited and get covered with poop, so i'd have to bathe her at least twice a day, i just bought puppy training piddle pads and she won't poop on them but she'll pee, just ONCE, on one pad, and those darn things are expensive! I could keep her locked up in the bathroom when we're not home, but them i have to clean that everyday and she won't ever relax. I try and potty train her but i'm a fulltime worker and parttime student so i cant take her outside every half hour. Any suggestions or if anybody else has had this problem would be so greatly appreciated!
Update: I've used all diff. sizes of crates; none work. I've also tried having my fiance take her out, she'll go sometimes, but come right back in and pee its not neglect or that i don't have time to take her out i don't have time to watch her every min of they day, and im 100% sure that, uh, no... show more I've used all diff. sizes of crates; none work.
I've also tried having my fiance take her out, she'll go sometimes, but come right back in and pee
its not neglect or that i don't have time to take her out
i don't have time to watch her every min of they day, and im 100% sure that, uh, no other human being in this earth would neither.
thats why i bought her, she didnt have a good family.
I love her to much and would never get rid of her.
Update 2: OK, what do you people not get?
I've had frikkin time to train her.
APPROXIMATLY 3 months of trying; finally giving up.
NOTHING WORKS
a WEEK of training? MY A**!!!
Update 3: she gets walked everyday if not everyother day. she wont go. only sometimes, and when she does, i praise the heck out of her. only inside i've taken her to a vet and get my carpets cleaned weekly. ifyour going to sit here and tell me "why have a dog, if don't have time to train" i DID have... show more she gets walked everyday if not everyother day.
she wont go. only sometimes, and when she does, i praise the heck out of her.
only inside
i've taken her to a vet
and get my carpets cleaned weekly.

ifyour going to sit here and tell me "why have a dog, if don't have time to train" i DID have time, I TRIED MY A** OFF for 3 months, getting up in the middle of the night; coming home on breaks, having fam. take her out. she just won't go outside.
Update 4: we're moving so im just getting new carpet when we move. and not all dogs are the same, you may potty train a 100 in a week. but others just might not. i KNOW how to potty train i've trained 4 myself. im not stupid, i know what im doing. i posted a question for help, not smarta**, "you don't know... show more we're moving so im just getting new carpet when we move.
and not all dogs are the same, you may potty train a 100 in a week. but others just might not.
i KNOW how to potty train i've trained 4 myself. im not stupid, i know what im doing. i posted a question for help, not smarta**, "you don't know what your doing" questions. becasue i've literally dedicated 3 months to her when i WASNT in school and i was HOME 6/7 days a week.