Who else hates them?

We all know we do... Who else hates flyers fans. They are loud, annoying, rude and just disgusting. Any flyer's fans here who want to explain why you guys are just so... the way you are? And any one else want to rant....? I've always thought they were annoying, but the game they had today was awful,... show more We all know we do... Who else hates flyers fans. They are loud, annoying, rude and just disgusting. Any flyer's fans here who want to explain why you guys are just so... the way you are? And any one else want to rant....?

I've always thought they were annoying, but the game they had today was awful, lucky me, i was sitting between a bunch of them spilling beer all over the floors and being really rude to other people, they were all screaming at people 5 rows above, banging the glass etc.... maybe I always just get bad impressions of them. But so far every single time I see them they drive me nuts.
Update: oooh good one sabres fans r rlly just....hard to describe
Update 2: yeah, i was in like 120 f and they were surrounding me it was really annoying. >_< i actually smacked this one guy with the free chris clark poster I got lol.