Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Which Winter Sport Should I PLAY!?!?!?

I am a 14 year old male, and am about 5'7" 140 lbs. I play Football and Baseball at the varsity level as a high school freshman. I have always played Basketball in the winter as a guard, and last season averaged about 15 pts per game and about 6 assists per game. I am thinking about lifting weights in the winter to get stronger for baseball and get faster/stronger so I can start at d-back and wide receiver as a sophomore. Although I want to improve my play at these 2 sports, I have always wanted to see if I can play hockey. I was asking to see what people think would be the best for me fun-wise and what would be the best for my possible college athletic career.

Best Answer

take the season off and get in the gym to build some more mass, im in a similar situation to you except im a junior and i play football and lacrosse not football and baseball. im just going to work out and get stronger and meaner and faster and bigger for next football season.

• SWAT

Try Hockey Bro Or Skiing Good Luck To You.

Join wresling it will help with your tackling and keep you in really good shape 4 other sports because u use almost all of your muscles alot in wresling

Plus u get 2 wear spandex

Source(s): I wrestle and play football at the varsity level

Figre skating, Curling or Outdoor Swimming.

I say go with basketball since the stats you posted are fairly good. Yes lift weights. It'll help you as well.

• Fletch

Arm chair QB.

run indoor track, that way you get to work out and be in condition for your spring sport

football

hockey

try out for volley ball.. Maybe gymnastics