Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Which Winter Sport Should I PLAY!?!?!?

I am a 14 year old male, and am about 5'7" 140 lbs. I play Football and Baseball at the varsity level as a high school freshman. I have always played Basketball in the winter as a guard, and last season averaged about 15 pts per game and about 6 assists per game. I am thinking about lifting weights in the winter to get stronger for baseball and get faster/stronger so I can start at d-back and wide receiver as a sophomore. Although I want to improve my play at these 2 sports, I have always wanted to see if I can play hockey. I was asking to see what people think would be the best for me fun-wise and what would be the best for my possible college athletic career.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

take the season off and get in the gym to build some more mass, im in a similar situation to you except im a junior and i play football and lacrosse not football and baseball. im just going to work out and get stronger and meaner and faster and bigger for next football season.

• SWAT
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Try Hockey Bro Or Skiing Good Luck To You.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Join wresling it will help with your tackling and keep you in really good shape 4 other sports because u use almost all of your muscles alot in wresling

Plus u get 2 wear spandex

Source(s): I wrestle and play football at the varsity level
  • 1 decade ago

Figre skating, Curling or Outdoor Swimming.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I say go with basketball since the stats you posted are fairly good. Yes lift weights. It'll help you as well.

• Fletch
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Arm chair QB.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

run indoor track, that way you get to work out and be in condition for your spring sport

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

football

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hockey

• 1 decade ago

try out for volley ball.. Maybe gymnastics

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.