Jerry Seinfield On Larry King?

Larry King asked Jerry this Question " You Quit Jerry, You weren't cancelled right?" Jerry Seinfield was like very upset and started talking abou how his show was #1... First of all Jerry Seinfield wasn't serious was he about being upset if Larry asked him if his show was cancelled? and second of... show more Larry King asked Jerry this Question " You Quit Jerry, You weren't cancelled right?" Jerry Seinfield was like very upset and started talking abou how his show was #1... First of all Jerry Seinfield wasn't serious was he about being upset if Larry asked him if his show was cancelled? and second of all I don't know about you, but I didn't think Seinfield was that great of a show anyways? What do you think?
Update: I'm not knocking the show... I always thought Kramer was funny when he use to run into the house and slide and he was a weirdo...

George was just different...

Elaine wasn't really funny....

Jerry well he was to plain...

So it was like just a dull show sometimes...
Update 2: I'm not knocking the show... I always thought Kramer was funny when he use to run into the house and slide and he was a weirdo...

George was just different...

Elaine wasn't really funny....

Jerry well he was to plain...