have you ever sat on the toilet at night,when someone left the seat up?

ARRRGGG

Best Answer

ohmygosh yes! Talk about a "wake-up call!" Sheeeesh! NOT Good!

The toilets in Germany are quite different than American toilets are. The bottom had a little lip with about an inch of water in it. My ex left the seat up one night and I had to go in the middle of the night and plopped my butt down on the cold, cold porcelain and in that cold water -- and he and everybody else in our stairwell heard me cussing a blue streak!!!

Seriously how does that happen? You guys move around in the dark or what? Whatever happened to the light switch? I always assume the seat is up anyway.

• Diana

Yessssssssss and guess what household woke up that night to a bunch of screaming and yelling !!!! It happened one more time and then never again !!!!! Man I hate when that happens !!! It's like taking a dive butt first into a cold lake !!!! It's funny now but it wasn't then !!!

i never sit on anyone's piss because they are too ignorant, trifling and nasty to clean their selves up when they finish using the bathroom.. what i do is that i use pure water to wipe the toilet seat and i pray to god to get the devil mess off the seat so i can stay clean because if i sat on purpose, i would be mad and i would cuss someone who did not do the right thing when they use the bathroom. clean your mess up and stop acting so ignorant and nasty before i pound your *** all the way to atlantic ocean!!!!

It was 2 am. I went to the bathroom, but I was so tired that I didn't look and I fell with my butt in the hole landing on the water. What's worse is that no one flushed their "stuff" from before!!!!!

NO I doodle outside so it don't matter. I like to go at work so I get paid to pinch a loaf.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! YES!!! The other night! My son left the seat up!! Awful feeling!!

I did that last night and yelled

• ?

I'm Falling ! Yep!