Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Circumcised vs Uncircumcised Sex - Do "uncut" guys ejaculate faster compared to "cut" men...

... due to more sensitivity on the head of the penis?

Best Answer

Circumcised men suffer from, “significant penile sensory

deficit”, although – get this – a Men’s Health

magazine survey in 2000 suggested that uncircumcised

men lasted an average of four minutes longer during

sex than their circumcised peers.

So there you have it a lose-lose situation, and this time even she gets cut short.

But individuals may vary greatly, I for one had great difficulty reaching orgasm during sex, she would have to ask me to stop. This has improved greatly since I have started "foreskin restoration."

• marje

Circumcised Vs Uncircumcised

• Arlene

Hey KAR3N I'm reading these answers and laughing. Ha ha! No doubt a good question. :- ) Most guys having sex are so sex starved that they have a hair trigger, putting it in a humor sense. Guys unlike girls build up what's known as a load, and the more built up he is, the chances of him lasting even a minute with the excitement of a real Lady is slim. I read one about him being selfish! Ha ha! It isn't like he determined in his mind that he was going to blow load to jade the girl out of a good experience. It's all automatic and he likely had little choice in the matter! Ha ha! No Dude wants it to be short lasting either. It's such an awesome experience for him that he wishes it would last for a long time. If your really hot, the excitement is even higher so if he doesn't have a regular practiced sex life, he has no way to develop a long lasting, expressing experience and nature just takes over. It's tough too because girls turn on slowly and guys like right now! For a good Love life, girls need to learn how to not get him right excited until he has her more along, then when it's closer to time, he can get the final getting prepared excitement or contact. With the differences, it's like a complex dance and nothing happens by chance. When a couple gets married or goes into a permanent relationship is when a couple gets what real Love Making is about because it become more every day, the guy isn't sex starved and all built up, and he has a partner now who he can practice with to increase his stimulation level by lowering it and increasing it to keep himself at a beautiful feeling and expressive place without spilling over into orgasm. That's where you develop Love Making, and random hit and miss sex as in getting lucky maybe or maybe not is pressure and stress on a guy so that he can't expect to develop into much. I'm 24, with my Lady for 3 years, married for 2 years and have an awesome Love Making experience with my Lady from being able to be consistent and practice some good things. We make Amazing Love from once to three times per day, so you can guess that I'm never so built up that I can't last for a good time span. My Lady never goes away not completely satisfied unless something dumb happens like some one coming to the door! Ha ha! At that, we don't always break to answer it. The phone and cell phones get turned off. If someone died, it's already too late! Hope that helps you out a bit Me! :- )

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDCT5

• eian

Uncut Guys

Some uncircumcised guys have a very sensitive penis head. This is because it is not used to being touched by anything but the foreskin. SImply touching the penis a few times a day is the best way to desensitize it. I don't mean masturbation either. Just regular touching. I suggest using a penis health creme every day. This will help uncircumcised guys not only stay clean down there, but help with desensitization as well because it is meant to be applied to the entire penis.

Ejaculation can be considered premature when it occurs 30 seconds to 4 minutes into sex, depending on different cultures, countries and experts. Behavioural techniques can help you delay orgasm. Learn here https://tr.im/5KpCn

These include the start-and-stop method and the squeeze technique. A combination of these techniques along with sexual counselling and medication (either using an anaesthetic cream or an oral tablet) is recommended.

• aqx99

In my experience with both circumcised and uncircumcised guys, it makes no difference. I was with an uncircumcised guy that could go for hours without ejaculating, and before that I was with a circumcised guy who would ejaculate within a couple of minutes even with a condom on.

Hey there,

Premature ejaculation was really affecting my life and my relationship with my partner. I went to the doctor who helped me with some drugs. The outcome wasn't completely satisfatory so I decided to test this natural method http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=565

I recommend it cause It really helped me a lot. I was able to solve my embarassing problem!

Best

• Maple

There is no real difference is "lasting" time, but the uncut guys enjoy it a lot more because of the sensitivity that the cut guys have lost. And the wives or girlfriends of intact men are more likely to orgasm: http://www.healthcentral.com/drdean/408/60750.html...

• Jorge

Even though uncircumcised men are more sensitive:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,285532,00.html

One medical study found that on average, both uncircumcised and circumcised guys last in the 6 minute range:

http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j...

In addition, it varies by guy to guy. Some men may have trouble lasting 3 minutes, while others can go up to 30 minutes.