eeeekks! mice problem?

are the mice invading your home yet? I caught 2 in one trap this morning. what do I do?

Favorite Answer

I had a major mouse problem when my husband and I lived out in the country. Since we have moved into town I haven't seen any, but that doesn't mean they won't come! I think there is this stuff you can spray on the outside of your house that will help repel them. Also, check traps everyday and cover holes like everyone said. I found that if I regularly cleaned the house, they would come out of hiding from all the noise and I could somewhat pin point where they were coming in at. Also, double check the foods you keep in cabinets to make sure they aren't rummaging through your goods. I hate the poison stuff too because they usually die in the walls or some place you cannot find them! I am horrified of mice!

Yep. Tis the season.

Go outside, and check out the foundation of your house. If you see any cracks, try caulking them -- at the very least, you can stuff them with steel wool. I'd stuff anything bigger than a pencil diameter.

Keep the floor clean. Put all foodstuffs in tin or plastic containers. Make sure water is not available, and the sink is clean. With no food or water, they'll probably go elsewhere.

Keep cleaning out the traps. The Better Mousetrap is really, really easy to clean and reset, and I've caught four mice with one already. (Although, it trapped one little mousie in it, and when I threw it out into the garden, it ran away. The others died, though, instantly.)

Good luck! With vigilance, you should be rid of them by New Year's.

• Rachel

Been there. So scary. Keep with the traps and clean the house really well. Perhaps buy a cat!

dont u just hate that....i hate the poison thing cause when they die and u dont know where they're at, it stinks up the house. eeeehhhh....now i have a cat and i haven't seen any mice running around since.

• ?

not mice i have a spider problem

try to close off the all the holes you can find...it is getting colder and they will find a small hole and get in.....or you could get a cat

Not with my furry friends in residence!

MICE LOVE CHOCKLATE I WILL HELP U IF U LET ME

don't let food spoil and scattered