Wireless router connected fine, cant get ps3 working???????

I got my Netgear wireless ADSL router from Virgin yesterday and installed the router on my laptop with no difficulties and I can surf the web (wirelessly) with no problems. When I turn my ps3 on and try to set up a wireless connection it comes up with an error saying about LAN settings. I scan on my ps3 to find... show more I got my Netgear wireless ADSL router from Virgin yesterday and installed the router on my laptop with no difficulties and I can surf the web (wirelessly) with no problems. When I turn my ps3 on and try to set up a wireless connection it comes up with an error saying about LAN settings.

I scan on my ps3 to find my router, which works fine – then put in the WPK2 code fine – then when it tries to find a connect it comes up with the error. So my ps3 is finding the wireless router ok – just cant get it to work.

Any help would be super??????