Is tanning bad for you?

Ok I don't go on tanning beds or lay in the sun for a long time but I do go out. Whenever I go out I try to go in the shade as much as possible. I can naturally get tan easily without the tanning bed or laying in the sun. Is my tan just as bad as someone on the tanning bed? I just turn tan if I go out even... show more Ok I don't go on tanning beds or lay in the sun for a long time but I do go out. Whenever I go out I try to go in the shade as much as possible. I can naturally get tan easily without the tanning bed or laying in the sun. Is my tan just as bad as someone on the tanning bed? I just turn tan if I go out even without being in the sun for a long time. My original skin color is peach. I hope my skin isn't aging faster or dying because I am not purposely tanning...I just go out like anyone else who can't easily tan. Is my tan just as bad as someone on the tanning bed? Or am I lucky I don't have to lay in the sun to tan?

Thanks for reading.
Update: Aw **** I'm East Asian, you know Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans. The ones known as "yellow".