Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

If World War III were to occur, what countries would be USA allies and enemies?

How accurate are these lists? If you see a country in the wrong category or if you don't see a country on a list that should be, please let me know. Thanks for the help.

Allies:

India, Brazil, Japan, Germany, Mexico, Egypt, Turkey, Thailand, Britain (UK), Italy, Poland, Canada, Australia, S. Korea, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Israel, New Zealand, Georgia, Puerto Rico, France.

Enemies:

China, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Russia, Nigeria, Philippines, Iran, Sudan, Algeria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, N. Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, Malaysia, Jordan, Libya, Syria, Saudi Arabia.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • rz1971
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I see WW3 starting between some other countries dragging the US, China and the rest of the world into it. The two countries I see starting it, Iran and Israel, with Iran starting it.

• 1 decade ago

There are way too many countries out there but I will just add the major players:

India, Brazil, Japan, Germany, Mexico, Egypt, Turkey, Thailand, Britain (UK), Italy, Poland, Canada, Australia, S. Korea, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Israel, New Zealand, Georgia, Puerto Rico, France. Take out Egypt and it looks somewhat correct.

China, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Russia, Nigeria, Philippines, Iran, Sudan, Algeria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, N. Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, Malaysia, Jordan, Libya, Syria, Saudi Arabia. Pakistani military leader is currently friendly to the US. Iraq would be our allies and so would afghanistan and so would Saudi Arabia.

• I tend to think that many that you have written up as allies would actually remain neutral .. AND that similarily .. many that you have written up as enemies may also be neutral ..

many of those you listed as allies have extremely strong economic ties to many of those you listed as enemies .. ( eg China is one of Australia's biggest trading partners...) AND money talks in this world ..

Some alliances are not based on one factor .. You may have two nations .. we'll use Russia and the USA as examples .. who have different politcal ideologies .. and in World war 11 it wasn't a case of being allies because they liked each other but because they had a common enemy...

I think we would be surprized at some of the alliances .. GOD FORBID we actually ever have to see it.

• John S
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

World War III is commonly considered to be the end-all Armageddon of Nuclear Annihilation that destroys the human species, and darn near everything else!

With the fall of the Soviet Union, the idea of sides in WW3 is no longer so clearly defined as NATO vs. Warsaw Pact.

I honestly believe we are fighting the battle of the end times right now. You may call it WW3, Armageddon, or Ragnarok, whichever you believe. One huge battle, hardly. All over the world, definitely. Good vs. Evil, doubtful. Brutal, Bloody and marked by atrocities on all sides, always. Modern battles seem to be made by ignorant people, fought by the inexperienced, and inflicted upon the wrong people. Hatred drives it, fear and ignorance fuel it, and money carries it. The powerful lord over the powerless, and create more hatred.

The classic idea of World War III may be as outdated as "Unknown Soldiers" (DNA testing ended that)

Allies change as is politically convenient. (Your list is a bit flawed, it has several economic allies on the wrong sides)

We also don't have a "motive" for this WW3. Christians vs. Islam, Nuclear Weapons Monopolies, Terrorist States. Depending on the catalysts, our allies will change. (i.e. France, Germany and Italy in Iraq)

I think global terrorism may be the new World War. JFK saw it coming in the '60. ( He started the Navy SeALs program to combat this sort of thing) We don't see wars being started by mad dictators, unless you count George Bush.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think WW3 would be over before any alliances are made... if China, US, Russia start shooting nukes... we all would be done in a day or so...

• 1 decade ago

hi, if u wanna know more about this, u can ask my military friends.

Yes, we are different, we are the first and largest dating site for marrige-minded military singles and admirers in the world!

This is an exclusive community that assists members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, Police Force, and Firefighters -- as well as civilians -- find old friends, make new ones, and build lasting relationships.

u can join us to chat with them and know more about this.

http://greenfriendsgirl.tripod.com/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The US owes way to much money to China to have it be its enemy.

• 1 decade ago

we are in world war III, you forgot the rest of the world under enemies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.