Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Baby Boy & Girl Suggestion Names?

Well i've been thinking about a few names like

Sean Brody, Brody or just Sean?

Thomas

Marc

Danny

for a girl i like

jasmin or jasmine?

lauren? tara? michelle? megan?

my last name is muro

btw so which name do you think sounds better?

Favorite Answer

marc and megan

Sean Brody Muro

And Tara Jasmine Muro

Source(s): CG

Brody Thomas Muro

Tara Michelle Muro

Sean Thomas Muro, like the best

Sean Brody Muro, Okay, like Sean Thomas better

Brody Thomas Muro, like better than Sean Brody

Marc Thomas is a classic name

Daniel(Danny) Marc or Daniel Sean

girl

Lauren Michelle Muro

Tara Jasmin Muro

Meagan Tara Muro

Alia Muro, Alia Michelle Muro

Sean Brody is not all that bad. Sean Brody Muro sounds and looks good. You can also go with Dean Brody Muro. I know it's not listed, still it looks good. Still stick with Sean Brody; it has a bit of class to it.

Megan Michelle Muro is cute.

• Jesusa

Yasmina Michelle Muro

Marcus Sean Muro

I like Jasmine Muro and Megan Muro 4 the girl. Marc Muro 4 the boy.

• Jade

For a boy, I like Brody. Although I probably prefer the similar sounding name, Brady. I like the sound of it better, and Brady, unlike Brody, is not a unisex name, which can be confusing.

I really like the name Marc as well, but probably prefer to spice it up with 'Marcus'.

Thomas is OK, but not outstanding, because it is fairly popular these days.

I don't really think Danny can stand alone as a name, it really needs to be a nickname for Daniel .I'm not too fond of the name Daniel either, sorry.

Other boys suggestions you may like: Declan, Lachlan, Mitchell, Joel, Cody, Brock, Noah, Zachary, Isaac, Mason, Samuel

I prefer the spelling Jasmine, it just seems more girly and feminine. I think it's a gorgeous name, and any girl would be proud to have it.

Lauren is a bit overused and boring, sorry. It's been popular for decades. Perhaps you will consider the slightly less popular name Laurel?

Tara - Tara is nice, but I personally prefer Cara or Carina. They have the same sounds, but seem a bit more sophisticated. You may also like to spunk the name up a bit with Tarryn.

Michelle - This name seems a bit outdated to me. Have you considered others such as Michaela or Schapelle? Isabelle, Mirabel, Chantelle and Annabelle can also be considered.

Megan - This is a nice name, but I prefer Teagan. It seems more modern, and has a little more substance to it.

Other girls suggestions: Tiana, Alana, Zoe, Sascha, Elaina, Danica, Sophie, Sarah, Alyssa, Amber & Brooke

Not names that have the same letter. Marc Michelle and Megan. Too Mmmy!!

What is the fathers name and are you having middle names too.

They are quite popular names especially Brody and Jasmine with or with out the e.

Think when they go to school do you want them to be in a class with kids with the same name as that what happens with popular names.

Sean sounds nice and can be spelled Shaun and I have always liked Thomas.

If you have middle names make sure they dont spell a word like D. I. C. how embarassing!

Some people change the spelling of names to make it different and the kid always has to spell it out fo the rest of their life.

Have you found out the menaings of each names as that may help.

Like Sean Brody sonds nice.

I love Sean Brody. Or even reversed to Brody Sean. Easily my favorites from the boy list. And I'm delighted you used the traditional Sean spelling, by the way. A rare, classic choice indeed. ;)

Lauren would be my favorite of the girl options, and I'd actually avoid an M first name (in general) with the surname Muro.

Given those listed, however, you might also like Tegan (TEG-an or TAY-gan), Teagan (TEEG-an), Tierney, Tamsin (feminine form of Thomas, if you're not familiar), Jessamine, Jamesina or Lorna (most of those sticking with the Celtic theme of Sean, Brody, Tara, Megan, etc.). ;)

Hope that helps.

i have a new nephew named Jayson,

i know it's not on your list but it goes great

with the last name. You can spell it the correct

way if you perfer. *Jason* Jayson Wyatt Muro

sounds nice to me. Or Brody Sean Muro.

for a girl i like the name Jasmine.

Jasmine Michelle Muro?