i will give a thousand dollars to your church if...?

i will give a thousand dollars to anyone's church who can name a living evolutionist who says we evolved from monkeys.

what church do you go to mojo?

sorry, i asked for evolution from monkeys, not monkies... you lose...

Second reformed church of comparative mythology? googled it... couldn't find it. sounds like a scam to get my money.

sorry jinenglish, you don't any money either. but you and mojo do get to split some monie.

Best Answer

ROFL

Now all you have to do is make them realize that "creation scientists" can't be evolutionists.

• Rich

IM a living evolutionist who says that we are apes or monkeys who split at one time from a common ancestor of other apes. We were monkeys.We are still apes with less hair and a larger brain. We are monkeys.

You can send the check to the

Second reformed church of comparative mythology.

Source(s): The naked ape By Desmond Morris. There is your name.
  • Nikki

Why don't you give 1 thousand dollars to the poor so they can have something to eat? Man it is that easy for you to give ` thousand dollars to anyone who aswers a question right? Man some people like to waste money... Go, and give it to the poor They will surely appreciate it. It will be put in good use.

People would let money deceive them so easily...So are you going to convert if someone give you 1 million dollars?

If you knew anything about evolution you would know that nobody says we evolved from monkeys. You are a cousin of the great apes the chimp. You have common ancestors not monkeys. If it makes you feel better.

trick question dude. we did not evolve from monkeys. we evolved from ape like ancestors...

and an evolutionist would know the difference. do you?

• Mojo

I'm a living evolutionist. And I am about to win $1,000.00.

Ahem...

WE EVOLVED FROM MONKIES!

Please send cash.

**

Oh. Mon-KEYS. I thought you were talking about Mon-KIES.

Never mind.

I'm confused by the word "evolutionist"... you mean scientist? (since about 99% of scientists think evolution is good science)

Mojo just said we evolved from monkeys.

E-mail me and I'll give you the address to my church. Small bills please.

Neither myself nor my church want your money regardless.

• Supai

umm, we did NOT evolve from monkeys.

Monkeys and Homosapiens evolved from the same ancestor.

Dummy.