i will give a thousand dollars to your church if...?

i will give a million dollars to anyone's church who can name a living evolutionist who says we came from monkeys.

Update:

edit... dangit... i thought i fixed that in the editing process... my bad. 1000 dollars...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Nea
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I am an evolutionist.

We came from monkeys.

You can make your million dollar check payable to me.....

Source(s): ;)
  • 1 decade ago

No. It's not that we have evolved FROM monkeys. It's that we are evolving INTO monkeys. Monkeys are the next level, then apes, then kangaroo, then... something else I can't remember. It's like an armadillo... no... a platypus yes... then a wombat, then a zebra, then a bat, and finally a dolphin. The dolphin is the highest order of mammals.

I wish you all would do your research first...

• 3 years ago

IM a residing evolutionist who says that we are apes or monkeys who chop up at one time from a elementary ancestor of alternative apes. We have been monkeys.we are nevertheless apes with much less hair and an more desirable ideas. we are monkeys. you could deliver the verify to the 2nd reformed church of comparative mythology.

• 1 decade ago

So, is it a million or a thousand?Just checking because you got to make sure they know how much money is riding on proving any scientist says that we specifically came from monkeys.

Edit:

Ok, you clarified that....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Is there some significance to the fact that you put thousand in your question and million in your details? You evolutionists are always getting those two confused ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can't find one who said we came from monkeys - evolutionists believe that we came from apes, not monkeys.

It just as ridiculous an idea. You can keep your $1K.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I believe we were genetically engineered by a group of higher beings, from a monkey and alien dna. To create a worker drone, to excavate gold for the nephilim.

• 1 decade ago

No evolutionist said that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think everyone agrees that we did not come from monkeys or pond scum.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

we didnt

we share a common ancestor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.