Is freshman year of highschool to early to be thinking about college?

I want to go into medical school. I am in 9th grade in highschool, and I don't know if I am too young to be planning what college I go to, what kind of doctor I want to be, ect. Should I wait until I become a senior? I am really interested in health and biology, I want to do research on my own (for fun)... show more I want to go into medical school. I am in 9th grade in highschool, and I don't know if I am too young to be planning what college I go to, what kind of doctor I want to be, ect.
Should I wait until I become a senior? I am really interested in health and biology, I want to do research on my own (for fun) because of how fun I think it is. I love to take care of people(help them, ect.) and to help them or guide them with my knowledge. What kinds of grades do I need to get into pre-medical school? Does freshmen year grades effect pre-medical AND medical? Please be serious and answer fully so I can comprehend the information you are sending out to me. I am not a little girl, so don't take this question as cute or funny, I am seriously interested and want answers. I am only 13, but that doesn't effect anything. I am not behind in school. It would be very helpful if you could provide a link(s). If you do not know the answer to my question then please do not waste my time.
Thanks.