Homework Question....Israel vs. Lebanon?

The question on my homework worksheet asks?

What day in the summer of 2007 did Lebanon win against Israel? (Please give the exact date)

NOT SUMMER OF 2007

I MEAN SUMMER OF 2006

Favorite Answer

Lebanon did not win that war, and Israel failed to accomplish one of its' goals....obtaining the return of some captured Israeli soldier.

Israel retaliated against Lebanon in June of 2006. By all accounts, Hizbollah was seriously hurt during the conflict. In fact, Syria and Iran were brandishing nervous threats trying to get Israel to back off.

Good one!

Since Israel completely lunched the Lebanese infrastructure I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how Israel "lost" the war.

No, Hezbollah claims to have won are a defensive measure in the face of the fact that their actions resulted in the Israelis wreaking billions of dollar of destruction on Lebanon.

Some "victory" - I wonder how many more like that Lebanon can sustain before it goes belly up for the final time?

• beisch

i think of its advantageous to respond to the questions asked right here in this Cat.. I dont be attentive to why it makes human beings so mad? I dont be attentive to any of those human beings in my opinion yet I dont think of that concerns.. :) I only % to return to yahoo whilst i'm bored and that i extremely dont % to pass to a communicate room.. :) Sorry your so indignant enable me be attentive to if i will help with that :) edit: I comprehend what you assert there are no longer very many questions approximately lebanon right here.. I did ask some and became attacked lol that's gloomy.. If i be attentive to an answer to a query approximately lebanon i will answer it :) what I dont comprehend although is why some ppl hate that the questions are no longer all approximately leb.. edit: sorry hallambra approximately your question being deleted :( I wish those mean ppl who % to checklist would go away... i will work out reporting a query because of the fact its attacking a faith or its sexual.. yet only because of the fact its no longer approximately leb i detect that rediculus

Lebanon never did win against Israel. Israel backed off after killing many of Lebanon's terrorist group. I think it was over 1000 of them killed. Lebanon has a bunch of wimps for their military.

they did not win