Should I pop these blisters (which are on my toes)? I've never gotten them before. HELP!?

Last night, when I was trick or treating, I wsa dumb enough to not wear sneakers. Instead, I wore these shoes that are like 3 inches high and made of leather, but they weren't heels. Me and my friend had to jog to the houses all night because we had an early curfew. Anyway, when I got home, there was a blister... show more Last night, when I was trick or treating, I wsa dumb enough to not wear sneakers. Instead, I wore these shoes that are like 3 inches high and made of leather, but they weren't heels. Me and my friend had to jog to the houses all night because we had an early curfew.
Anyway, when I got home, there was a blister on each of my pinky toes. I've never gotten blisters before. Last night I put on some neosporin on the blisters. I don't know what to do!
My homecoming dance is this Saturday! Should I pop the blister? HELP!!!
Update: How long will it take to heal if I just leave it alone, put neosporin on it, and put a banaid on it? Homecoming dance this Saturday!