RSS Feeds in Bloglines Reader: Why do pictures show up in some feeds and not in others?

I use Bloglines to keep track of all the Blogs that I like to read. Most of these blogs, such as celebrity gossip blogs, will have a picture and then some commentary. Some RSS feeds into Bloglines show the Headline, the commentary, AND the pictures. Some RSS feeds only show the Headline and the... show more I use Bloglines to keep track of all the Blogs that I like to read. Most of these blogs, such as celebrity gossip blogs, will have a picture and then some commentary. Some RSS feeds into Bloglines show the Headline, the commentary, AND the pictures. Some RSS feeds only show the Headline and the commentary.

Why does this happen? Can I alter the URL of the feeds that don't show pictures so that the pictures will show up?

Thanks!
1 answer 1