Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Why would anyone vote for someone as gullible as Hillary?

Billy boy clearly duped her and since she is still with him, she either believes him that he won't cheat on her again (yeah right!) or she has such low self esteem that she doesn't care.

Either way, why would you vote for someone like that? Will she be such an easy dupe for the rest of the male leaders? Will they just walk all over her like BJ does?

I have no issues with women being leaders but she isn't the right one. She is STILL using the "victim" card in her debates.

"Oh, their all picking on me." She needs to stop being the victim and take control of her life and accept responsibility for it if she want to be the leader of the free world.

Knowing this, will you still vote for her? Are you as gullible as she clearly is? Do you have self esteem issues?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe the concern is not how anyone will vote for Hillary Clinton, but rather how we protect voting machines and counting system against tampering. Record amounts of money donated by (off shore) special interest groups to pay for the 2008 campaigns raises many concerns. Who is buying America, which candidate is most incompetent and most likely to undermine national security in exchange for world domination? Does she have to get back into the White House to continue something or cover something up? Why was Nixon impeached for accessing two FBI files, but the Clintons were fine accessing 204 FBI files that were found in her quarters in 1994?

America is being told that she already is our next President. Do you really think our vote matters? So much money is invested in her, are we really voting this next election or is it just a formality for what has already been fixed?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think she is gullible at all. This is a very shrewd and calculating person we are dealing with. She is, however, counting on the voting public's gullibility to believe in HER.

Let me add that most politicians are driven by three things: sex, money, and power, not necessarily in that order. Her marriage has only been one of convenience for a very long time. I'm very sure BJ's infidelity was very routine and accepted in that "household", and only became a public issue when he got caught. I'm also quite certain that Hillary has herself "gotten around", and we may very well learn more about that as the Presidential race heats up. Stay tuned...

• 1 decade ago

As a "un official " spokesperson for the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy group haunting HRC what for 15 yrs now is that the whine? Pay back is a B*ITCH! You play with fire u get burnt!

Vote John McCain.

http://www.johnmccain.com/

perhaps the only one left (on the right ...) with integrity!

• 1 decade ago

I agree with you 100%. Ole hilly gal needs to geta hobby like fly fishing and stay the hell out of polotics!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You need to change the channel, cause this show makes you look like a fool ...

Take it easy, go watch football!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She will win. The more harder the others try to subdue the more stronger will be her response to fight back.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because she's sexy as hell !!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.