不好意思 麻煩附中文簡介 謝謝
- Grace TALv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
* 5個英文姓氏和地名有關: ( place names)
1. Luke 2. Lydia 3. Clyde 4. Sharon 5. Verona
* 5個英文名子的起源 ( name's origins)
This name was first used in this form by Shakespeare in his play 'The Merchant of Venice', where it belongs to the daughter of Shylock.
In the Old Testament Jonathan was the eldest son of Saul and a friend of David. He was killed in battle with the Philistines.
This is the name of one of the seven archangels in Hebrew tradition and the only one identified as an archangel in the Bible. In the Book of Revelation in the New Testament he is portrayed as the leader of heaven's armies, and thus is considered the patron saint of soldiers.
Created in the 17th century by the playwright Colley Cibber, who based it on Latin amanda meaning "lovable".
David was the second and greatest of the kings of Israel, ruling in the 10th century BC. Several stories about him are told in the Old Testament, including his defeat of Goliath, a giant Philistine. Jesus was supposedly descended from him.
1. Smith 2. Baker 3. Woods 4. Carpenter 5. Cook
*5個英文男生名子和宗教有關 ( From Bible )
1. Adam 2. Ariel 3. Dan 4. James 5. Matther ( From Bible )
1. Eve 2. Martha 3. Noah 4. Sharon 5. Phoebe
If you want to get more knowledge about names and it's origins, please log on to :Source(s): Grace TA &http://www.behindthename.com/