How do I stop my 10 year old from picking her scabs ?

My daughter had a few pimples on her forehead. She scratched them until they scabbed over and then she picked them . Next, she said a ball hit her in her head and took the scabs off and today, I find she picked them again. So she has has a forehead filled with scabs for over two months now. How do I get her to stop... show more My daughter had a few pimples on her forehead. She scratched them until they scabbed over and then she picked them . Next, she said a ball hit her in her head and took the scabs off and today, I find she picked them again. So she has has a forehead filled with scabs for over two months now. How do I get her to stop ? She says it itches , which is why she is picking it. I am worried it will scar. Any helpful suggestiosn would be greatly appreciated.

Just so you know, I saw it again tonite and cust but antibotic ointment on them and covered them all in bandaids..Sounds cruel but I think if she wears the bandaids, she won't scratch scabs again and they can finally heal.

Help !