In What Ways Are You Self-Destructive..??

Best Answer

One way I'm self destructive...

I'm afraid of doing things that might make me happy. Not all things just somethings. Like asking a girl out or talking to people in my classes. Why? It just scares me. If someone asked me if I wanted to go bungee jumping or sky diving or do some other crazy thing I'd say yes, but to go ask out a girl or eeven talk to a girl is just... ...hard...

So how am I self destructive? I let my own mind prevent me from doing something that would make me happy.

...and if that's too over the top for you then I'm with funstuff (post from above) on the whole "can't ge off the computer at night thing" (with school and two jobs it becomes my only time to relax and who wants that to end).

Self-deceiving.

i have problems expressing myself in my real life. i hold too much in and i do stupid stuff to cope. i'm at a point where they have become addictions. whenever i'm stressed out, i get urges which are very hard to resist. my quick fixes only make the problem worst because it puts off dealing with my issues to later. just a temporary band aid. the cycle starts over again and nothing ever changes.

Too many to count....

On the flip side of that, I learn from my self destructive behaviors and it makes me stronger....

You know. I use to think I had all my ducks in order.

But here lately I'm not what I once was. I use to not let love get to me any way at all. I could turn it on and off like a shower.

Lord then I meet someone and she changed me forever.

The way i sometimes laugh a lot and that's when the girly in me comes out :) ♥

I won't get off the computer when I know I need to get some sleep.....and then I get to eating the junk food late at night......very bad!!! I'm working on it - really I am.

Sometimes, I just want every thing to end and be no more. Sometimes, I tell myself I don't want to do something.

• Jaded

I keep pushing away the people i love.....

• ¬¬

i keep falling for him over and over again