In What Ways Are You Self-Destructive..??

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

One way I'm self destructive...

I'm afraid of doing things that might make me happy. Not all things just somethings. Like asking a girl out or talking to people in my classes. Why? It just scares me. If someone asked me if I wanted to go bungee jumping or sky diving or do some other crazy thing I'd say yes, but to go ask out a girl or eeven talk to a girl is just... ...hard...

So how am I self destructive? I let my own mind prevent me from doing something that would make me happy.

...and if that's too over the top for you then I'm with funstuff (post from above) on the whole "can't ge off the computer at night thing" (with school and two jobs it becomes my only time to relax and who wants that to end).

• 1 decade ago

Self-deceiving.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have problems expressing myself in my real life. i hold too much in and i do stupid stuff to cope. i'm at a point where they have become addictions. whenever i'm stressed out, i get urges which are very hard to resist. my quick fixes only make the problem worst because it puts off dealing with my issues to later. just a temporary band aid. the cycle starts over again and nothing ever changes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Too many to count....

On the flip side of that, I learn from my self destructive behaviors and it makes me stronger....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You know. I use to think I had all my ducks in order.

But here lately I'm not what I once was. I use to not let love get to me any way at all. I could turn it on and off like a shower.

Lord then I meet someone and she changed me forever.

• 1 decade ago

The way i sometimes laugh a lot and that's when the girly in me comes out :) ♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I won't get off the computer when I know I need to get some sleep.....and then I get to eating the junk food late at night......very bad!!! I'm working on it - really I am.

• 1 decade ago

Sometimes, I just want every thing to end and be no more. Sometimes, I tell myself I don't want to do something.

• Jaded
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I keep pushing away the people i love.....

• ¬¬
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i keep falling for him over and over again

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.