Kenny asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 decade ago

Where can I find the cheapest Automatic Pistol airsoft gun?

I dont care if I have to buy it online or somewhere just tell me a good price below $50. Thanks

It should be a good one too.

Favorite Answer

there are no good electric pistols under $50, all the cheap aep(auto electric pistols) are crapy but are okay all shoot about 150fps low and weak. The best aep is the cyma .030 it is auto and semi and shoots 280fps with 30 rd magazine, its $60 though but it rocks though it can shoot up to 100ft and goes through a pop can. Try ebay you can buy it now to get a brand new one not used.

Source(s): ebay/ airsoft sites like airsplat,shorty usa, speedytoys.

for this reason you purchased it suitable? definite that's style of 'low priced' yet that still ability that they the two be taught to play greater advantageous and smarter (in case you have basically have been given springers odds are , no offense, which you adult men are not htat reliable. twiddling with a large benefit to a minimal of one individual encourages tactic gaining awareness of) or they are able to maintain up and purchase their very very own. the two way it gets you adult men to enhance added. i had the comparable project whilst i bought my first mini aeg yet they discovered. and in case you have an motor vehicle pistol, is it a mini electric powered? that may no longer something they might desire to stress approximately. mini motor vehicle's are terible. in case you may lengthy gone out and acquired a LPAEG or greater advantageous then possibly you have subject concerns yet a mini motor vehicle? pffft no enormous deal. inform em to suck it up or skip purchase a gun. their low priced.