If the Rock returned???

Would he save WWE from getting worse?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

WWE needs to bring the "Attitude Era" back. WWE is still at the top of TV Ratings but they could skyrocket EVEN MORE if they brought back the likes of The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley. you could see that they are attempting it. DX is coming back, Stone Cold is making more apperences, Mick Foley made an apperence at Cyber Sunday and Raw the next day. Plus WWE is better than it was a year ago. i've been an avid fan for 17 years..since i was 5 years old. I miss the Attitude Era but i'm glad to see it's coming back slowly but surely.

Source(s): 17 years as a WWE fan
  • 1 decade ago

No I don't think the Rock or any other wrestler can help WWE, Vince has exhausted every scenario possible and that's why he ends up with more and more stupid ones . IF he got back to basic wrestling and less scenarios , maybe then it would get more interesting and less comical .

The first change he would make is :

No wrestler can interfere with a match .

NO pranks

And no wrestler can hold onto his or her title by a Count-out or Disqualification.

And less involvement by Vince and others in management rolls .!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe we will now have 2 comedians in the WWE in the likes of D-Generation X and the Rock

• 1 decade ago

The Rock is SAVE_US .222 because Y2J is still doing his music he was on VH1 last week talking how he love doing music ,the Rock and WWE is talking how will he return

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes and no because it's the storylines that are boring but the Rock wouldn't come back when wrestling isn't exactly popular but he might when it does become popular again.

• 1 decade ago

Heck Yea!!!!!

I know plenty of women and girls all across the country would wann watch including ME!!!!!

He is so F'in SEXY!!!!!!!

(this may not be what u as a boy wanna hear though)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Idk he could if he really wanted to but there are so many dang problems once stone cold,rock,micheal (His Back Injury),mankind,and all the others aka the aditude era left the WWF/E Started gettin yunger talen like Cena,Orton,And all the others WWF/E Started to fall apart.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

-Honestly The Rock should back to help WWE since they helped him elevate his career.

• 1 decade ago

maybe but the rock is finishd with the wwe so yeah!!!!

• 1 decade ago

possibly but I think it's beyond saving... : (

I haven't watched wrestling since back in middle school and I'm in college now!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.