If the Rock returned???

Would he save WWE from getting worse?

Favorite Answer

WWE needs to bring the "Attitude Era" back. WWE is still at the top of TV Ratings but they could skyrocket EVEN MORE if they brought back the likes of The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Mick Foley. you could see that they are attempting it. DX is coming back, Stone Cold is making more apperences, Mick Foley made an apperence at Cyber Sunday and Raw the next day. Plus WWE is better than it was a year ago. i've been an avid fan for 17 years..since i was 5 years old. I miss the Attitude Era but i'm glad to see it's coming back slowly but surely.

Source(s): 17 years as a WWE fan

No I don't think the Rock or any other wrestler can help WWE, Vince has exhausted every scenario possible and that's why he ends up with more and more stupid ones . IF he got back to basic wrestling and less scenarios , maybe then it would get more interesting and less comical .

The first change he would make is :

No wrestler can interfere with a match .

NO pranks

And no wrestler can hold onto his or her title by a Count-out or Disqualification.

And less involvement by Vince and others in management rolls .!!!!!!!

maybe we will now have 2 comedians in the WWE in the likes of D-Generation X and the Rock

The Rock is SAVE_US .222 because Y2J is still doing his music he was on VH1 last week talking how he love doing music ,the Rock and WWE is talking how will he return

Yes and no because it's the storylines that are boring but the Rock wouldn't come back when wrestling isn't exactly popular but he might when it does become popular again.

Heck Yea!!!!!

I know plenty of women and girls all across the country would wann watch including ME!!!!!

He is so F'in SEXY!!!!!!!

(this may not be what u as a boy wanna hear though)

Idk he could if he really wanted to but there are so many dang problems once stone cold,rock,micheal (His Back Injury),mankind,and all the others aka the aditude era left the WWF/E Started gettin yunger talen like Cena,Orton,And all the others WWF/E Started to fall apart.

-Honestly The Rock should back to help WWE since they helped him elevate his career.

maybe but the rock is finishd with the wwe so yeah!!!!

possibly but I think it's beyond saving... : (

I haven't watched wrestling since back in middle school and I'm in college now!