Do you agree that Lee Evans is the best stand up comedian?

Indeed there are other good stand up comedians, such as Jack Dee, Ricky Gervais and so on. But I think Lee Evans is the best. What do you all think?

Best Answer

Indeed there are some brilliant comedians (British too!) but I agree. Lee Evans has me breathless with his observations. When he talks about going to IKEA with the planks sticking out of the car windows and the bloke on the bike driving past "It was like a drive-by-jousting officer"... and the burglars thinking you are on the landing.. and the wife not knowing how to bump-start the car...and the f*rts collecting in the plane seats... and the speedo shorts...I could go on...but I will probably need the toilet just thinking about it..... PURE GENIUS....Hate his acting though... especially with an American accent.. Lee - please - stick to stand up mate. You are second to none!!

The only Lee Evans I ever heard of is a wide receiver for the Buffalo Bills

i like a few but Lee Evans is my favourite

• Lee Evans is brilliant, we love him in our house!

I have never been able to sit through any of his TV appearances because it turns my stomach when he sweats all over the place & even his suit gets soaked through. Ugh!

i agree with you,hes brill-puts so much into it that the stage ends up like a swimming pool

• JP32

Nah no way. He makes me hyper ventilate when I watch him. He sweats too much, disgusting and actually not that funny,not to me anyway.

nope,peter kay is the man,although i am going to see alan carr in stand up next week and can,t wait,he is definately very funny.

im afraid eddie izzard is the best in english and french

he is good up there with the best but ross noble i find much better hilarious.