I am a 12-year-old girl. I want to buy an iPod but I dont have enough money. Please give me some good ideas.?

Hi! I am a 12-year-old girl and I study in the 6th grade. I want to buy an Apple iPod Nano (PInk 2GB) but I dont have enough money. I dont want to be like other pre-teens who beg in front of their parents for anything they want. I want to earn money myself for buying anything I want. Please Please give me some... show more Hi! I am a 12-year-old girl and I study in the 6th grade. I want to buy an Apple iPod Nano (PInk 2GB) but I dont have enough money. I dont want to be like other pre-teens who beg in front of their parents for anything they want. I want to earn money myself for buying anything I want. Please Please give me some ideas on how to earn money myself. I dont live in America because there, children can have yard sales, etc. Bye!!!