What color shoes do I wear with a baby blue button up top and grey slacks with baby blue and navy pinstripes?

I am going to a meeting at my child's school...

Best Answer

I would say wear black and that would be ok. You could also wear navy. Don't go for to high of a heel. You want to look comfortable in your outfit and not snobbish or unapproachable. You want the people you are meeting with to be comfortable around you. By all means don't wear white!!!

Source(s): Mom of 4.
  • Marie

Navy Blue

• I would go with grey or navy blue, but what the heck do I know, I own one pair of shoes and a ten year old pair of sneakers.

Navy blue shoes. The darker the shade, the better!

I would go with from anywhere from navy to black. Just avoid shoes that are lighter color than your slacks, I think that shoes brighter than your pants make my legs look shorter...

I think black would work, if the grey in the pants is the most noticeable color.

hey girl werent we at this question a few mths ago lol i think navy or black would be great and your already tall so dont wear something to high heeled. you always look great in anything

Absolutly black, you don't want your shoes to take away from what seems like a pretty dynamic outfit anyway. Yeah, black seems best

I would wear black or Navy

• C S

Any that you want to wear.

Navy, grey, baby blue.

Ox blood dm's. fake leopard skin blocks. Be daring or be conventional.

Wear pink.